- Applications for the Fall 2017 program are now closed.
- Applications received by March 1, 2017 will be considered for early admission. Successful applicants will be notified by June 15, 2017.
- Applications for any remaining seats will be considered until August 1, 2017, with final notifications delivered by August 15, 2017.
- Tuition must be paid in full (or the Subscription payment option initiated) by August 14 — one week prior to the course start on August 21.
- Relevant Biography: a brief statement telling us a little about yourself – i.e., what is your background in health care; what attracted you to the OPC program; what do you hope to learn, and how do you intend to apply what you learn to your practice? What assets do you bring to a small group blended- learning situation? How do you learn most effectively?
- Curriculum vitae
- One Letter of Reference from a professional OR academic source.
Acceptable formats/extensions are: .PDF(preferred) .DOC .DOCX .RTF .ODT.
You can also download a PDF version of the OPC 2017 Application form if you prefer to make your application by mail.
- A non-refundable application fee of $25 must accompany your application. This can be in the form of a check or money order accompanying your mailed application, or by clicking through to PayPal via the button provided at the OPC Fees Station below.
- Once your application is approved, you can secure your seat in class with a non-refundable $100 deposit, which will be applied to your tuition.
- Tuition for the course is $5,000 to be paid in full one week before the first Fall session or as a series of PayPal monthly subscription payments over the run of the course. Please see the OPC Fees Station below for subscription description and buttons to effect your payments.
*For some helpful tips on getting your employer to defray your JOF tuition, please see our Paying for Continuing Education with Jackson Orthopaedic Foundation page. Please feel free to contact us by email if you need to negotiate an alternative payment plan.