Jackson Orthopedic Foundation is dependent on support from companies, foundations, and individual donors. Your contributions enable us to provide education to medical professionals, workshops for local patients, and participate in research.
There are a number of ways to support JOF:
- Sponsor a JOF program – We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities for companies and foundations. For more details, please post to info@JacksonOrtho.org
- Support an Intern or the Internship Program
- Support the Orthopedic Primary Care Program
- Make a donation through Paypal – Your tax-deductible contribution helps JOF improve the care of patients with musculoskeletal conditions.
- Set up a fundraiser for JOF through everydayhero – This website allows you to set up a fundraising event or activity to support JOF. To get started, visit their website and click "Start now" and select " Jackson Orthopaedic Foundation " as your Charity.
- Support JOF using AmazonSmile – When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same prices, selection, and shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to JOF.
Our society is aging, and the prevalence of age-related disease is increasing, including and joint disorders. In addition to the pain and suffering they cause, these conditions also have an increasingly large effect on our economy in the form of increased absenteeism, lost productivity, and increased health care, disability, and worker’s compensation costs. Meanwhile, according to the United States Bone & Joint Initiative, Baby Boomers have just begun to become beneficiaries of Medicare, and the economic and societal cost of bone and joint health is expected to begin a further escalation that will endure for decades.