- All Courses
- Orthopedic Primary Care: Online Mini Courses
- OPC Mini Course: MSK Fundamentals
OPC Mini Course: MSK Fundamentals
The MSK Fundamentals Mini Course provides a review of basic terminology and principles related to the evaluation and management of musculoskeletal conditions commonly seen in primary care.
CE Value: 10 hours (self-study)
Once purchased, you'll be invited by email to join our online learning platform so you can start your course without delay.
- The roles and resources for health care providers managing common musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions in primary care settings
- General MSK functions, anatomy, and terminology
- Identifying 10 pathological processes contributing to common MSK disorders
- Eliciting a focused MSK history
- Identifying components of a systematic, focused MSK exam
- The GALS musculoskeletal screening exam
- Tests commonly used to evaluate specific joints
- Indications for use of imaging and other diagnostic tools.