OPC MIni Course: The Painful Spine
The Painful Spine Mini Course provides a review of basic terminology and principles related to the evaluation and management of lumbar spine conditions commonly seen in primary care.
CE Value: 10 hours (self-study)
- Mechanical contributors to lumbar spine pain
- Differential diagnoses for non-radiating low back pain
- Design and implementation of comprehensive, evidence-based treatmant plans for patients with lumbar spine disorders
- The use and effects of the following pharmaceutical types: acetaminophen, anticonvulsants, tramadol, antidepressants, NSAIDs, opioids, skeletal muscle relaxants, and/or topical anesthetics.
- Generating and documenting appropriate inter-disciplinary referral plans for lumbar spine follow up care
- Case studies
Once purchased, you'll be invited by email to join our online learning platform so you can start your course without delay.