Orthopalooza! Information for students
Lower Extremity and Inflammatory / Degenerative Conditions
Friday & Saturday, January 7 & 8
Thanks for signing up for Orthopalooza, our two-day, hands-on musculoskeletal skills workshop. We're looking forward to having you in our course. Below is info you need to know. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
About the workshop:
- Friday, January 7 will focus on musculoskeletal (MSK) assessment skills and will include hands-on practice of MSK physical examination.
- Saturday, January 8 will focus on treatment modalities including trigger point injections, the use of durable medical equipment, and self-management techniques. Case study review, learning games, and simulation activities will provide opportunities to apply new knowledge and skills.
About the venue:
We'll be in the classrooms at Creekside Commons, an event and conference center in Lafayette, California
- Address: 1035 Carol Lane, Lafayette, CA 9454
- Parking: upper parking lot
- Public transit:Take BART to the Lafayette stop == you can take a taxi or Uber from the station.
- Meals: You'll be on your own for meals, but we're happy to recommend local eateries near the venue
We hope this information is helpful. We can't wait to see you all in person at Orthopalooza! Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.