Orthopalooza! Information for students
Spine & Metabolic Conditions
Friday & Saturday, October 20-21
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thanks for signing up for Orthopalooza, our two-day, hands-on musculoskeletal skills workshop. We're looking forward to having you in our course. Below is info you need to know. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the workshop:
- Friday, October 20 includes Gait, Arms, Legs and Spine (GALS) exam practice and spine assesment, Spine physical exam practice, imaging fundamentals and trigger point injections.
- Saturday, October 21 includes spine physical exam practice, metabolic disorders overview, and case studies
Learning materials: Please bring your computer or tablet to access workshop documents during the course. Limited handouts will be provided.
About the venue:
We'll be in the classrooms at Creekside Commons, an event and conference center in Lafayette, California
- Address: 1035 Carol Lane, Lafayette, CA 9454
- Parking: Please use the upper parking lot at Creekside Commons. We share the space with a school for autistic children, and it’s important we don’t disturb them if possible. Please see attached parking details document.
- Public transit: Take BART to the Lafayette stop; you can take a taxi or Uber from the station.
- Meals: We will take a half-hour lunch break each day, but will not be providing food or drink. Below are a few local options. Or, you can plan to bring your lunch or beverages with you.
We hope this information is helpful. We can't wait to see you all in person at Orthopalooza! Please direct any questions to email@example.com.